Submerge can easily create hard-coded subtitled movies for your computer, mp3-player, cellphone or game console. It will merge your subtitle file with your movie and create a new file that is suited for your needs. It supports almost all text-based subtitle formats and you can export the movie for the most common devices with just one click. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge. All this for an unbeatable price.
- Create subtitled movies that are playable on your computer, mp3-player, cellphone or game console.
- Add subtitles to almost any visual format like mov, avi, mp4, mkv etc.
- Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Force aspect ratio to 16:9, 4:3 or 3:2 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
- Exporter presets for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Cellphone, PSP, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
- Localized in English, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese/Brazilian, Dutch, German and Swedish.
- Subtitles are now rendering correctly on export.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later