Photo to Movie
Photo to Movie creates customized slide show movies from your digital photographs. Watch your photos come alive with Ken Burns-style motion effects. Show each person's face, one by one, in a family photo. Use a variety of transitions such as dissolves, wipes, or cubes to transition between photos. View movie at full screen. Add music to enhance the experience, record voice-overs from family members, and describe important details using captions. Use just a few photos or hundreds at once. When the movie is complete, email, publish to a website, or burn to DVD using your favorite burning software.
Take photos of your kids, graduations, weddings, vacations, the new baby, maps, or the new house and drop them directly into Photo to Movie. You don't have to worry about resizing or cropping your photos -- Photo to Movie takes care of all the details for you.
Browse your iPhoto and iTunes libraries in Photo to Movie to find photos and music. In conjunction with iDVD, create DVDs from your slide shows, including captions and soundtracks. Go beyond the limits of the Ken Burns effect in iMovie. No more hassling with photo resizing -- Photo to Movie does it for you. You can even use Photo to Movie to produce high quality photo sequences to use in Final Cut.
Photo to Movie includes many capabilities beyond the Ken Burns effect available in other applications. With Photo to Movie you can not just zoom and pan over photos, but also rotate them, move along curved paths, and even do things like move from face to face to face in a family photo. It works well with hundreds of photos or just a few. View your movie at full screen too.
- Easy to use. Get started in minutes.
- Make high quality slide shows from your digital photos.
- Add captions and music to go along with your photos.
- Pan and zoom over your photos in beautifully smooth motion.
- Use produced movies in iDVD or further edit them in iMovie.
- Added 64-bit support (Mac OS).
- Improved rendering on Mac OS 10.7 and later.
- Improved audio recording on Mac OS 10.7 and later.
- Improved video clip support on Mac OS 10.7 and later.
Mac OS X 10.7 (or later)