Matrox MXO is a versatile, all-in-one output device for the Mac. It turns your Apple Cinema Display or other DVI monitor into a professional HD and SD video monitor. Because it's small and portable, it makes your laptop a mobile editing station. It's a frame-accurate, broadcast-quality HD/SD analog and SDI output device ideal for mastering native digital projects directly to tape or to a satellite encoder. And, it can be switched into a genlockable scan converter with HD/SD analog and SDI output.
- Inexpensive HD and SD monitoring – now you can trust your Apple Cinema Display or other DVI monitor, even for color grading
- Frame accurate, broadcast-quality audio/video output in HD and SD with guaranteed a/v sync
- Genlockable HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, Y/C, and composite outputs with up to 8 channels SDI embedded audio output and stereo audio monitoring
- Realtime downscaling of HD projects to SD resolution with proper color space and aspect ratio conversion for monitoring and output
- WYSIWYG video output from QuickTime-based applications
- Genlockable HD/SD scan conversion for flicker-free video output of your computer desktop with any application
- Three-year hardware warranty and complimentary telephone support