Magic Bullet Looks
Desert sunrise, Arctic tundra, nighttime urban streets: the look of your footage defines the mood. Now you can define the style of your video or film, regardless of on-set conditions, with powerful imaging tools. Choose from 100+ Look presets, to help set the mood for everything from a wedding to the next Sundance original. You also get the standalone Magic Bullet LooksBuilder, for pre-visualizing looks on set or anywhere. Portable presets load into any editing hosts, so the same Looks you create on set are the ones you finish with in the editorial suite: no need for an expensive finishing system.
- Designer's Interface: A work environment that balances ease of use with the power of 36 distinct Look Tools that emulate how light is captured on film.
- Clean Workspace: Quick Drawers provide access to tools and presets without wasting valuable space.
- The Power of HDR: Unique linear-light processing engine and HDR support yield true-to-life results.
- 100 unique Looks: Organized by category, they range from simple exposure and film process emulation to radical color changes.
- Look Theater: Browse the looks library automatically, using your own images as a starting point.
- Versatility: LooksBuilder works as either a plug-in or a standalone application.
- Do It Your Way: Customize one of the 100 presets with LooksBuilder, or create your own Look from scratch.
- Blazing Speeds: GPU acceleration (using your ATI or NVIDIA card) delivers real-time playback with many Looks.
- Hands-on Mode: Use either a trackball or trackpad for instant manipulation of a tool's controls.
- Get Large: Handles SD, HD, 2K, and 4K images on standard hardware, or up to 8K x 8K pixels with the latest NVIDIA GPUs.
- Addresses issue with incorrect frame imported from Premiere Pro.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8
- Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.6.8
- Mac OS X 10.7.2 and later
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac Intel system
- 2 GB of RAM
- 30 MB of hard drive space