Final Cut Studio
Apple’s industry-leading post-production suite now includes significant upgrades to Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Soundtrack Pro, and updated versions of Color and Compressor. It also includes DVD Studio Pro, the industry standard for DVD authoring.
Final Cut Pro 7:
The leading nonlinear editor now includes a wide range of features designed to make editing even more efficient.
Motion includes real-time 2D and 3D graphics compositing, with drag-and-drop behaviors that make animation easy.
Soundtrack Pro 3:
Soundtrack Pro makes it easy to edit and mix sound for picture, with point-and-click tools and seamless round-tripping with Final Cut Pro.
Color lets you enhance a single scene or create a distinctive look for an entire sequence, all with seamless round-trip ease.
Compressor works in the background to encode files to a wide variety of formats, all at pristine quality.
DVD Studio Pro 4
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 1GB of RAM (2GB of RAM recommended when working with compressed HD and uncompressed SD sources; 4GB of RAM recommended when working with uncompressed HD sources)
- ATI or NVIDIA graphics processor (integrated Intel graphics processors not supported)
- 128MB of VRAM
- Display with 1280-by-800 resolution or higher
- Mac OS X v10.5.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.6 or later
- DVD drive for installation
- 4GB of disk space required to install all applications (Final Cut Pro, Color, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Motion, Cinema Tools, Compressor, and Apple Qmaster)
- 46GB of disk space required for optional content