Create Edit Decision Lists - EDLs - from Final Cut Pro X XML files. The EDLs conform to the CMX 3600 standard and can be used to bring your cut into post production systems like DaVinci, Smoke, etc.
EDL-X groups all video and audio clips into as few tracks as possible. Each video track gets its own EDL, with synch audio in the same EDL.
EDL X features flexible Source Reel Name handling:
- Source names can be read directly from the QuickTime files used in the project.
- Alternatively, media file names, or full file paths can be used.
- Source names can be made to conform to strict CMX standards (three numbers), or 8, 16, 32 or unlimited alpha-numerical characters.
- Each EDL includes a source table, allowing for easy tracking of any name conversions.
- All source names are user-editable, on a per-source basis.
EDL-X can save the Final Cut Pro XML file as well as the generated EDLs in one convenient document for future reference.
- Minor bug fix that prevents a crash when processing a retimed multiclip.
- Mac OS X 10.7.3 (or later)
- Final Cut Pro X